Einstein had a few bright ideas in his time, and his words underline the importance of trying something different in your job search if what you’ve been doing hasn’t yet worked!
Job Search Package
- FREE – First 20 minutes conversation, via skype / telephone
- 1 x 2½-hour one-to-one coaching session plus 4 x 30-minute follow-up sessions
This one-to-one career coaching package would help you if you know what you want to do for a career or are certain of your calling BUT need help with the practical aspects of finding work, that might include:
- Creating a winning CV & covering letter
- Developing a great job interview technique
- Refining your job search strategy
- Applying to University or job
- Taking the first essentials steps to starting up your own business
- Designing and building an effective website & building your social
media presence e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc
What I can offer you with your job search
A lot is spoken about the hidden job market, and in my experience this is completely true. They reckon anything between to 60%-80% (depending on the sector) of jobs aren’t even advertised. The question is: how do you unearth these jobs? I have over 15 years’ experience of helping career professionals develop ways to gain access to this hidden job market.
You only have limited time and energy (physical and emotional) so let me help you to create a strategy that will enable you to fit it around your family life and other responsibilities and maximize the results from your job search.
Your online presence
I can also help you build your web-presence. One of the first things that employers do as part of the recruitment process is to check you out online. If they’re able to find you on social media and see a positive profile, then this will increase your chances of selection.
I can help you:
- Build a website – if that’s what you need (I built this website and many others)
- Create an effective LinkedIn profile (This now plays a major role in recruitment)
- Develop your social media presence through Twitter, Facebook and You Tube